Sunday, February 14, 2010

Funny Times

October 07, 2006
Heres a new chapter from my video diary. It's me coming to you from my bed again but this time with the other NoHoGirls too!. Daniella has been feeling a little down so we end up talking ALL night ... 
Heres a new chapter from my video diary. It's me coming to you from my bed again but this time with the other NoHoGirls too!. Daniella has been feeling a little down so we end up talking ALL night long right through to morning. She's a tough girl but I know she's hurt pretty badly. Blue is there too to help (who actually ended up meeting a boy herself, something happened with him and Blue spills the beans!). Thanks again for all the comments everyone, it makes me smile to see that you guys are here for us NoHoGirls, we're here for you too!
Love Cara
This is from Iron Sink Media, the creators of the Downstairs Guys
http://www.youtube.com/downstairsguys
Visit downstairsguys at youtube.com/downstairsguys
Category:  People & Blogs

NoHo  Girls  Cara  Brimley  Blue  Nguyen  daniella  orleans  north  hollywood  eddie  bed  wine  talking  all  morning  cute  sexy  funny  downstairsguys  kevin  alex  doug 

No comments: